The February 2017 home care reform is the beginning of an unprecedented transformation of the aged care sector. Providers will need to learn how to function like a business to survive in the open market. What are the next steps for aged care providers?
Consumers are now in control and are able to take their packages to the provider with the best service. To remain financially viable and to grow, aged care providers will need to improve customer retention and acquisition capabilities. What can your organisation do to navigate the impacts of reform?
Attend and learn practical strategies to:
- Examine the impacts of reform on core business for aged care
- Understand the needs and motivations of new and existing consumers
- Effectively price services to ensure quality care while accounting for costs to the business
- Lead change management for internal stakeholders
- Ensure staff are upskilled to provide end-to-end consumer experience
- Use marketing and promotion to differentiate yourself in the deregulated market
Who will attend?
Senior management from home and community care providers with responsibilities for:
- Marketing and Communications
- Customer Service and Experience
- Client Relations
- Community Engagement
- Strategy and Operations
This conference is the next in the Aged Care Roadmap series. This event series will bring together key sector leaders to assist providers in preparing for the impacts of the market based system and beyond.
We would love to hear which milestones you would like to see addressed in more detail across this event series. Contact Event Producer Katherine at email@example.com
Category: Conferences | Government & Social Sector
Website: Visit Criterion Conferences website
Brochure: Visit Criterion Conferences website
Standard Rates: AUD 2799
Discounted rates for Home & Community Care, Residential Aged Care Providers & Local Councils: AUD 2399
Speakers: Ian Yates AM, Nicola Reynolds, Melissa Simpson, Greg Skelton, Kate Callaghan, Janelle Bajada
The Sydney Boulevard Hotel @ 90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011
AUD 2399 - AUD 2799
Visit Criterion Conferences website